[gui-talk] Fwd: Coming up on Main Menu for March 13, 2010

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Fri Mar 12 23:18:11 UTC 2010

 From:    Jamie Pauls jamiepauls at sbcglobal.net
 To:      announce at acbradio.org

This week we begin our show with a short technology roundup. Next, we visit
with Anna Dresner about her new book "Social Networking and You." After
that, we visit with Dr. Robert Carter about the life of George Buys, founder
of Talking Communities among many other projects who passed away this past
week. Next, Tim Cumings shows us the power of The Levelator from
Conversations Networks. Finally, Harry Brown talks about his dream that
blind people might some day be able to drive a car. Is it just a dream?
Main Menu airs on Saturdays at 1:00 UTC; that’s Fridays at 8:00 Eastern time
in the U.S.
http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.php
Follow Main Menu on Twitter by visiting www.twitter.com/mainmenu

Regards Steve