[gui-talk] jfw 11, IE 8 AND WINDOWS 7

denise avant dravant at ameritech.net
Fri Mar 12 21:05:16 UTC 2010

Hello all,
i have noticed since moving to windows 7 and IE 8, THAT WHEN I check my mail using the att yaoo web mail, the page does not fully load so i can see the links and check boxes to view the e-mails. i am wondering if there are changes to the settings i am suppose to make in jfw 11 or IE 8?
one more question. while installing a program, when the allow box comes up, I can not tab between the no and yes button, unless i alt-tab and weight for several seconds. Is this normal - does it take time for the window to load so jfw can read it? thanks.