[gui-talk] About finding books on the NLS player

Dean Martineau dean at topdotenterprises.com
Tue Jun 22 01:16:10 UTC 2010

With your drive in and the player on,hold down the play button for a couple
seconds.  You can then arrow through your books.  If you have other
audiomaterial in the special audio+podcasts folder, you can use the menu key
to let you navigate by file or folder.  By creatively naming the files on
the drive, you can somewhat determine where they appear in the list.
Non-NLS books appear first in alphabetical order, then nls ones, though
ordering isn't consistent.

Dean