[gui-talk] About finding books on the NLS player

Jerry Howell howell1950 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 22 02:05:36 UTC 2010

Hello Humberto,

and follow the dirrections.  This web site has lots of info on the BARD
program and the digital player.

If you have the latest upgrade to the software on your digital player, you
can hold down the play/stop key until it announces book shelf and you can
then forward or backward through the books on your cartridge or flash drive.
When you get to the one you want, simply press play to go in to the book.

Jerry Howell