[gui-talk] Fwd: On Innovations this Week: Various Items

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Tue Jun 8 14:32:45 UTC 2010

 From:    Chrissie Cochrane chrissie at theglobalvoice.info
 To:      innovations at theglobalvoice.info

We have a very varied program for you this week.

On this week's program,  Troy Cline of the Goddard Space Flight Center
Sun-Earth Day team takes us on an audio-described
tour of the space shuttle middeck.

Next we have a report from United Nations Radio on a new development in
laser cane technology.

Following that, Shawn Klein tells us about the first Brazillian screenreader
Dosvox.

Chrissie cochrane then starts a series on all the instruments on the Yahama
Tyros 3.

Finally, with a little time in hand, we look at the AM band in the
MinneapolisTwin Cities, Minneapolis/St Paul.

that's all on Innovations heard every Tuesday at 17:00 UTC, that's 1 pm
Eastern, 10 am Pacific in the US, 6 pm in the UK and 7 pm in Central Europe:
heard on the one and only Global Voice, the most interactive station on the
internet.

Chrissie
Managing Director; the Global Voice
www.theglobalvoice.info