[gui-talk] Internet Explorer 8 problem

Tammy Cantrell tcantrell at mdrs.state.ms.us
Wed Jan 20 14:44:53 UTC 2010

Hello!
I am using Windows XP home and Jaws 10.  My computer is running Internet Explorer 8.  When I go to the menues and arrow down I get context menu.  When I enter on it, I get nothing.  What can I do to resolve this problem?  Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks!
Tammy Cantrell
REACH Center for the Blind
611 Pegram Dr.
Tupelo, MS  38801
(662) 842-3120

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this email and/or document(s) attached is for the exclusive use of the individual named above and may contain confidential, privileged and non-disclosable information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from reading, photocopying, distributing or otherwise using this e-mail or its contents in any way. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify me immediately.