[gui-talk] Fwd: GW Micro at ATIA Orlando

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Wed Jan 20 09:55:45 UTC 2010

ATIA Orlando

From:	jeremy at gwmicro.com
To:	gw-info at gwmicro.com

Greetings,
The following event has been posted to the <http://www.gwmicro.com/events>GW Micro Upcoming Events page:
Name: ATIA Orlando
When: Thursday, January 28, 2010 to Saturday, January 30, 2010
What: Annual Conference
Who: Dan, Doug, Jeremy, Chris, Peter, Marc
Comments: Join GW Micro in the Sunshine state next week for the annual ATIA conference, located at the Caribe Royale Orlando Hotel & Convention Center in Orlando, FL. Stop by and see us at booth number 413 to see the latest advancements in technology for people who are blind or visually impaired. See version 2.0 of the BookSense, the SenseView Light, the Braille Sense Plus QWERTY, the Desktop SenseView, and of course, Window-Eyes.

Come to one of our educational sessions to learn all about how the technology from GW Micro can benefit blind and visually impaired people. Our sessions are at the following times and locations:

Thursday, January 28
1:30 until 2:00
BookSense Presentation
Location: Caribbean III - AT Education Theater

Thursday, January 28
4:30 until 5:00
Window-Eyes Presentation
Location: Caribbean III - AT Education Theater

Friday, January 29
2:30 until 3:00
Sense Notetaker Presentation
Location: Caribbean III - AT Education Theater

Friday, January 29
2:45 until 3:45
SenseView Presentation
Location: Antigua 1/2