[gui-talk] Internet Explorer 8 problem

hmp humbertoa5369 at netzero.net
Fri Jan 22 03:02:36 UTC 2010

Hello: Maybe is your JAWS version or the scripts aren't just
working correctly just like they're supposed to on your computer.
That is very strange. What version of JAWS are you using?

Internet Explorer 8.  When I go to the menues and arrow down I
get context menu.  When I enter on it, I get nothing.  What can I
do to resolve this problem?  Any help would be appreciated!
>Thanks!
>Tammy Cantrell
>REACH Center for the Blind
>611 Pegram Dr.
>Tupelo, MS  38801
>(662) 842-3120

>--

>Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this email
and/or document(s) attached is for the exclusive use of the
individual named above and may contain confidential, privileged
and non-disclosable information.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you are strictly
prohibited from reading, photocopying, distributing or otherwise
using this e-mail or its contents in any way. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify me
immediately.