[gui-talk] Still hassling with my laptop keyboard

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 03:12:32 UTC 2010

That touchpad really messed with my head the first couple of days I
had my netbook. I finally found a way to deactivate it from the system
tray and in the control panel. My thumbs seemed to be drawn to that
area of the netbook on their own, so I finally deactivated it. I
suppose that this might frustrate any sighted person that tries to use
my netbook at some point, but then again, they're not the ones that
use it on a regular basis. Besides, what better way is there to
provide a crash course on keyboard commands and their usefulness,
grin.

Good luck,
Wayne