[gui-talk] Fwd: On Innovations this Week: Various Items

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Sat Dec 11 11:42:16 UTC 2010

This edition of Innovations can be downloaded from

www.theglobalvoice.info/gallery.php?show=innovations

Regards Steve.

From:    Chrissie Cochrane chrissie at theglobalvoice.info
 To:      whats on whatson at theglobalvoice.info

On this week's Innovations, we start off with our usual brief look at
technology in Technobits.

We follow that with a review of the Zoom H1 digital recorder by Jörgen
Hansson.

After that Fi Dunn gives us a practical demonstration of using the ovi maps
from Nokia with Mobile Speak from Code Factory.  Unfortunately due to this
being a live demo, there is quite a bit of background noise but the piece
gives a flavour of working with Mobile Speak and the maps in a practical
way.  For more information, go to;
http://www.talknav.com/code_factory.php

Finally more styles on the Tyros 3 with Chrissie Cochrane.

Chrissie
Managing Director; the Global Voice
www.theglobalvoice.info
Listen for the great Christmas Carol Contest on the Global Voice from
Solutions Radio. between 15 November and 18 December.
and win a web radio

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net
MSN Messenger:  internetuser383 at hotmail.com