[gui-talk] Fwd: On Innovations this Week: Various Items

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Fri Dec 17 11:39:43 UTC 2010

This edition of Innovations can be downloaded from
www.theglobalvoice.info/gallery.php?show=innovations

Regards Steve.

From:    Chrissie Cochrane chrissie at theglobalvoice.info
To:      whats on whatson at theglobalvoice.info

On this week's Innovations we start off as usual with our brief look at
technology news, although this time it may as well be called "Googlebits" as
all the items are about new things from that company.
Following that Shawn Klein gives us part 3 of his look at Echolink for
amateur radio enthusiasts.
After that Chrissie Cochrane reviews Tunein Radio, an ap for the Iphone
which allows the user to tune in to over 40,000 radio stations around the
world (available from the Apple store.)
Finally Davie Cager tells us about a new usb microphone called the Blue
Yeti, available from
http://www.bluemic.com/yeti
No time for Tyros 3 styles this week but they'll be back

Innovations is first aired on the Global Voice at 17:00 UTC, 12:00 pm
Eastern, 9:00 am Pacific in the US, 5 pm in the UK and 6 pm in Central
Europe.

Check out our website for our Innovations podcast and times of broadcast
repeats.

Chrissie.

Managing Director; the Global Voice
www.theglobalvoice.info
Listen for the great Christmas Carol Contest on the Global Voice from
Solutions Radio. between 15 November and 18 December.
and win a web radio

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net
MSN Messenger:  internetuser383 at hotmail.com