[gui-talk] Fwd: Final part of Jaws 11, Accessible Event, and Pen Friend all on Innovations this week

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Sun Sep 27 05:52:22 UTC 2009

 From:    Naama Erez naama at theglobalvoice.info
 To:      whats on whatson at theglobalvoice.info

Hello everyone,

Another very pack show this week.
We start off with a review of a new product from the RNIB, which is on major
sale in the States until next week.

We go on to hear about a relatively new product from Serotek called
Accessible Event - how to make web workshops or presentations accessible.
We finish off with part 3 of our interview with Eric Damery from Freedom
Scientific about Jawss 11.
In this part we ask Eric the difficult questions, such as how come the
product is so pricy, how does it compare with the free screen readers out
there, quality of FS's tech support and the philosophy behind Freedom
Scientific and how he sees the future of Jaws.
Innovations first airs on Tuesday at 17UTC, that's 1pm US eastern  10am US
Pacific, and 7pm in Central Europe.
It repeats a few times throughout the week and of course will be found in
our Program Gallery.
The show also airs on Sundays at 23 UTC, that's 7pm US eastern on
www.radioforlife.net
And also on
www.tapingfortheblind.org
So join Chrissie Cochrane for another exciting new program, produced by the
Global Voice, the most informative, entertaining, and interactive station on
the internet.
Sincerely,
Naama Erez
executive Producer
Innovations

  -- The Global Voice, the radio station helping the world's blind and
sighted communities see eye to eye.
http://www.theglobalvoice.info

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net