[gui-talk] ezcd creator

Bud Schwab budschwab at charter.net
Sun Sep 27 19:16:31 UTC 2009

Hi Gang,

I have an old version of ezcd creator that I've had for several
years.  I don't use it much but recently have been trying to copy
some cd's with it and it no longer works for that.  I went on the
Roxio site and tried to find an update for it but had no luck.  There
are other things there but I don't know just what they are.  I
basically want to get this upgraded or get something similar just to
copy cd's and burn cd's from various files on the computer. I have
total recorder that works fine for me to put casettes or recorded
disks on the computer ready to put them on a cd.  Any thoughts as to
what I can get or how I can get this ecd recorder that I have to work again
Thanks for any sugestions.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California