[gui-talk] Fwd: Article: Microsoft releasesfreeantivirussoftware

Ray Foret jr rforetjr at comcast.net
Sat Oct 31 23:38:34 UTC 2009

Thing is this.  You need to be careful because there's this button which has
a label of "zero" on it.  It's this button  you need to press.  Now, you
need to select the type of windows you're using and then you'll get the
download button.

HTH.

Sincerely,
The Constantly BAREFOOTED Ray

"Old friend, what are you looking for?  After those many years abroad you
come With images you tended Under foreign skies Far away from your own land"
George Seferis

Phone or Fax::
+1 (985) 360-3614
Cell: