[gui-talk] Fwd: Article: Microsoft releases freeantivirussoftware

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Oct 31 22:55:20 UTC 2009

I followed those instructions and when I clicked on the download link, I
got the Information Bar. When I accessed this and gave permission for
the download, insofar as I could see, nothing happened -- nothing in the
System Tray, no extra disk activity -- nada!

Sorta tough to use a security tool ya can't grab!

Mike Freeman