[gui-talk] Where do I confirm my Jaws SMA status?

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Thu Oct 1 02:02:10 UTC 2009

as the release date for Jaws 11 approaches, I realize that although I'm
pretty sure Jaws 11 is already paid for by my current SMA, I'd like to check
this.

I went to the FS site and went to products/jaws Central and looked at a
number of pages and links to try to find where you go to check on this,
probably by inputting your serial number.

but I can't for the life of me remember where you do this. Can anyone remind
me, please?

thanks.