[gui-talk] Fwd: Innovations wants your questions and will give you answers

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Tue Nov 24 11:04:43 UTC 2009

If you have any questions for the presenters of Innovations please make
sure you send your questions to the address for Innovations mentioned in
the body of the message.  Thanks, Steve.

From:    Naama Erez naama at theglobalvoice.info
 To:      whats on whatson at theglobalvoice.info

On the 15th of December 2009, Innovations is there for you. We are here
to answer your technical questions, and we are even willing to research the
answers.

Join Chrissie Cochrane and Geoff Shang as they attempt to answer all the
questions you may have about technology,  high or low.

The show will be pre recorded, so that we can choose the best questions and
give the best answers.

Please submit anytechnical question you may have via e mail to
innovations at theglobalvoice.info by 23:59UTC on Friday, the 11th of
December 2009. That's 6:59US eastern and 3:59pm US Pacific on
Friday the 11th.

The show will air on Tuesday 15 December at 17UTC on the Global Voice
www.theglobalvoice.info With the usual repeat times, and will also air on
Radio For Life www.radioforlife.net on the following Wednesday and Sunday,
and on Taping For The Blind www.tapingfortheblind.org on the following
Friday.

So come on, think of the best question you can come up with, challenge our
team, and please don't be shy. It doesn't need to be a suffisticated question,
and there is no such thing as a silly question.

Remember that e mail address innovations at theglobalvoice.info
we are waiting to hear from you.

Sincerely,
Naama Erez