[gui-talk] Word 2003

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Wed Nov 11 22:49:16 UTC 2009

Laura, the sound effects are a Word add-on.  I have it installed in Word
2003 at home and at work.  You may want to go into the Windows Sounds part
of Control Panel, because some of them become tiresome after a while.  And
even with your hearing impairment, I expect you will be able to hear most of
them.

They are available from Microsoft as about a 500K file, but I don't remember
how I found it.  Google, Bing or Office Help might be your friend.

Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls
http://www.facebook.com/lloyd.rasmussen