[gui-talk] re my question about email clients with Windows 7

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 02:50:33 UTC 2009

I'd like to ask the same because I went to explore Outlook 2002 and it's
incredible all the great features it has to offer! among them spellchecker,
dictionary and other Office-related goodies that could make emails look
great! So if anyone has had experience in learning Outlook after using OE
Joel and I'd appreciate any tips/tricks. first of which how to move around
Outlook? It seems confusing.
Gerardo