[gui-talk] re my question about email clients with Windows 7

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Sat Nov 7 02:04:33 UTC 2009

I know I said I was an OE guy and hoped to find whichever bare bones email
client worked best with Jaws for me with Windows 7, thinking mostly of Live
Mail or maybe Thunderbird, which I've heard is favored by some jaws users.

But I'm also told that Outlook is a firm favorite with a lot of jaws users,
and still is in Windows 7. I've looked at it, long ago, and thought it was
awfully complicated if all I wanted to learn was how to deal with my email.
I know everyone seems to love how it keeps calendars, starts the coffee,
mows the lawn, and all  that. But can a simple guy who is used to OE learn
to use Outlook just for email without breaking his brain over it?
Joel