[gui-talk] Winamp doesn't read time status and unable to get to Playlist

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 18:33:23 UTC 2009

Hi guys: Using Winamp 5.5 portable version because when using the install
version Windows for some unknown reason wouldn't start automatically
starting in Safe mode. However with the version I'm using I'm unable to read
the time status with Insert+Shift+t, Insert+Control+t, thus doing this Jaws
only says Playlist but in a lower voice.
Also I'm unable to get to the playlist area with either Control+tab or Alt+e
to open it; when doing the Control+tab Jaws says Notifier and brings me back
to the Main window. I have a feeling there's an option I'd have to change
within the View menu or the Schemes any ideas? and if so where to go to
change this? I can't seem to find it within the Preference menu in that I go
within the Caratulas (I don't know if it's schemes) into the classic and
below that it says Modern. Within the Classics there are a bunch of
checkboxes regarding using same window size for Playlist and Main Window and
an option saying single Click to Playlist; I feel that there's something in
there to change but what could it be or should I try another version of
Winamp?
Gerardo