[gui-talk] Simplest, most Jaws-friendly email client for Windows 7?

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Fri Nov 6 22:58:05 UTC 2009

I'm an old Outlook Express user, currently running OE on my XP Home desktop.
I'll be getting a Windows 7 laptop. I know OE has been replaced by windows
Live Mail. Is this nice and easy to use with Jaws, and covered in the Jaws
help instructions under popular programs? Or is Thunderbird even a better
bet, whether or not it's officially supported by Jaws?

And are there instructions around to hook up either of the above with your
online email service or gmail so that you don't have to go online for email,
the way I've got OE set up to work with my ISP's email service?Where do you
find these instructions? Some Fred's Head blog page? Or call the ISP tech
support and let them guide me through it?
Thanks.

thanks.