[gui-talk] speaking of the Knfb-mobile /reader? this tt Technology!tuesday. at 8o clock-pm!

mr. |Chikodinaka chikodinaka09021982 at gmail.com
Tue May 26 03:27:37 UTC 2009

hear is more in4mation about the confrince and the reader. It starts
at 8oclock estearn. est. time!On 5/23/09, Michael Hingson

--
Chikodinaka Nickkindidm Oguledo

Quick Reply
  To:  info at michaelhingson.com

  To:  info at michaelhingson.com

 . Try 2get there erely to resirve any problmes any probalems or maser
probelmes proablems at all! See you all there.

--
Chikodinaka Nickkindidm Oguledo