[gui-talk] Fwd: Innovations for this week

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Tue May 26 05:30:47 UTC 2009

 From:    Chrissie Cochrane chrissie at theglobalvoice.info

Hi Folks

On this week's Innovations, heard first at 17:00 UTC on Tuesday - check website www.theglobalvoice.info  for repeats - we bring you four items,including two reports from Site City in Frankfort.  Firstly we hear from Naama, Geoff and Johanna reporting on three new products from Caretec; a very small ultrasonic device for detecting obsticles, as well as being a light sensor; a new scientific calculator, and a new small Daisy player which is also capable of playing other file formats, as well as being an fm radio and memo recorder.

We then bring you a short tutorial on the Winamp playlist editor.

After that, we have another report from our intrepid threesom bringing you details of new cctv products from Humanware.

We finally round the program off with part one of a demonstration of the new keyboard from Yamaha, the Tyros 3.

That's Innovations, heard on The Global Voice at 17:00 UTC on Tuesday.

Chrissie

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net
MSN Messenger:  internetuser383 at hotmail.com