[gui-talk] Fwd: JAWS 10.0.1151 update released!

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Tue May 19 03:47:01 UTC 2009

Hi Joel,

What I did to find the list of changes that applied to this update was
to go to the link that was in the message I forwarded and then use the
command in Window-Eyes to find text on the screen.  In Window-Eyes this
command is activated by pressing Control shift F.  In the edit box I
typed 1151 and got Window-Eyes to search for that.  The result was that
it took me to a place close to the list of enhamcements for that build.
I hope this helps.

Regards Steve.

On Mon, 18 May 2009 19:53:30 -0700
"Joel Deutsch" <jdeutsch at dslextreme.com> wrote:
> Where on earth did you find this list of fixes specific to this update? As I
> said, the page on the FS site that provides info on updates to Version 10
> lumps together all modifications made to the version since its initial Beta
> release. But I take it these are just to do with the brand new changes.

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net
MSN Messenger:  internetuser383 at hotmail.com