[gui-talk] Fwd: JAWS 10.0.1151 update released!

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Tue May 19 02:53:30 UTC 2009

Steve,

Where on earth did you find this list of fixes specific to this update? As I
said, the page on the FS site that provides info on updates to Version 10
lumps together all modifications made to the version since its initial Beta
release. But I take it these are just to do with the brand new changes.
Personally, the only ones that I recognize as being of interest to me are
something about what Jaws reads as you select something, I forget exactly in
what environment but it sounds like a helpful little change, plus that bit
about saying "edit" when you tab into the message area of an OE 6 email
you're composing. I just kind of got used to it saying nothing lately as if
it's just one Jaws eccentricity among many.

Anyway, thanks very much. It doesn't matter that you don't use Jaws,
yourself. This is just information, don't you think? Thanks again.
Joel