[gui-talk] Recieved my NLS digital reading device: Now whaht?

taraprakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Sat May 16 19:06:50 UTC 2009

Hi.

The USB port is just next to the headphone jack. It is covered with a cap
which you can pull off with your fingers. You might need to use your nails
for this.
And yes, you can copy a digital book on to your flash disk and listen to it
on your player. To know more about your player, just press and hold the play
button for 4 seconds and you will enter the user guide that will be read to
you in a human voice. Make sure you don't have any cartridge in the player
when you want to read the user guide.

Hope that helps

Regards
TaraPrakash