[gui-talk] Using POP3 for Outgoing Server

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Thu May 14 18:52:26 UTC 2009

Doug,

I have a situation where SMTP is blocked when connecting to a particular network.  I have found with one of my e-mail programs that I can set my outgoing server
to POP3 and specify the POP3 server and it works.  Possibly I am using POP before SMTP but don't know for certain.

I'll try your suggestions to see if they work with Outlook.  Thanks.