[gui-talk] Audio CD Copier

Bud Schwab budschwab at charter.net
Thu May 14 17:27:42 UTC 2009

Hi Guys,

I wonder if any of you are using the Audio cd Copier by
brothersoft.com.  It's a simple little easy to use disc copier.  I've
tried to order it twice and can't seem to make it go through.  There
seems to be no phone number for contact, just a sort of email thing
that I've tried to send my message that way but it asks for a code
number which of course I don't have so it doesn't go through
either.  Sorry about the wordiness of this but does any body know
what I'm talking about here?  It's onlly $10 but I can't seem to get
through to them.
Thanks for any suggestions.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P