[gui-talk] Inaccessibility of Amazon

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Sun Mar 15 02:54:52 UTC 2009

I haven't changed my email address for years on Amazon, but I have had other
problems more recently although I've never, even up to this moment, been
asked to go through a CAPTCHA in order to get into my account and make any
changes there. But in the address book where you can list addresses for your
One Click drop down menu, I've had a real problem for a couple of years
making changes there, and have had to get a friend to help me  a few times.I
think there's something about the way the page is designed that puts some
controls or steps where it's hard for a Jaws user to figure out exactly what
has to be done. Or maybe not. I don't know. it is just difficult. But
nothing else gives me a problem these days on Amazon.