[gui-talk] Inaccessibility of Amazon

Jennifer Aberdeen freespirit328 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 05:35:57 UTC 2009

I had to change my password tonight, and I did encounter a capcha while
trying to change it. I had to close IE, open Fire Fox and start all over
again. Webvisum solved the capcha for me; I just wish webvisum allowed me to
tab through field boxes instead of having to turn forms mode off everyt time
I have to go to a new field.

Jen

Shop my AVON online store
http://jaberdeen.avonrepresentative.com