[gui-talk] pocket-PC for sale

Rick Alfaro rick.alfaro at comcast.net
Mon Mar 9 15:46:05 UTC 2009

Hi, that may be your experience with Verizon, but this certainly is not
case for me with a ppc6800 on sprint here in the South Florida area.
Calls are excellent both outgoing and incoming, and the phone is
lightning fast on the web using EVDO.  Just wanted to post this for the
sake of having a different perspective.  The ppc6800 is an excellent
phone/pda if you are on sprint and in a good coverage area.

RA