[gui-talk] Fwd: On Innovations this week - twitter for Linux and podcast about the Iphone, including demonstrations!

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Sun Jul 12 14:47:00 UTC 2009

 From: Naama Erez naama at theglobalvoice.info
 To:      whats on whatson at theglobalvoice.info

Hi,
This week we will start off Innovations with a look at a Twitter client for
the command line interface inLinux,and maybe even in windows if you like the
command line,  very powerful tool indeed.
Also, we will have a podcast about and a demonstration of the new IPhone,
done by a blind user who actually has the thing and uses it with the screen
reader, - hey guys, it actually works!
Innovations first airs on Tuesday at 17 UTC, that's 1pm US eastern 10am US
pacific and 7pm in Central Europe only on The Global Voice
www.theglobalvoice.info
There are also a number of repeat times throughout the week, and of course
you can get them from our archives at
ftp://theglobalvoice.info
http downloads will be available soon as well.
So dont' forget to join Chrissie Cochrane for what promises to be another
superior program of Innovations, on the Global Voice.
Sincerely,
Naama Erez
Executive producer
Innovations
  -- The Global Voice, the radio station helping the world's blind and
sighted communities see eye to eye.
http://www.theglobalvoice.info

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net