[gui-talk] How to open Web link as new tab? I forgot.

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Sun Jul 12 21:03:23 UTC 2009

I use IE7, and I know how to open all sorts of things as new tab pages
instead of new Web pages. I can put up my History, for example, and open a
link there as a new tab page if I want to. I can do other stuff like that,
too.

But just now I was on a Google search results page, the ordinary thing, and
I felt like clicking on a result and having it open as a tab page, not a new
Web page. I took a moment to look at the link Preferences, and I see you can
tell Google to open a results link as a whole new launch of IE,if you want,
but that's all I saw. Nothing about tab pages.

But I'm sure this is really basic tab browsing stuff. I simply forgot how to
do it.

Anybody?
likWe We