[gui-talk] Google Chrome

Kris khickerson at charter.net
Sat Jul 11 18:42:56 UTC 2009

Hi All,

I installed Google Chrome only to find it completely unusable, so I
uninstalled it.

Part of the uninstall process was a questionnaire as to why I was
uninstalling it, and I explained that I could not use it and why.  I told
them I hoped they would take this into consideration and that someday it
would be a product that would work with screenreaders.

If we all give them a gentle nudge everytime the opportunity presents
itself, perhaps this will encourage them to work on the accessibility issue
a little more.
These companies have no way to know what we need unless we tell them.

Kris