[gui-talk] Fax monitor and Disappearing pages

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Fri Jul 10 18:58:40 UTC 2009

Hi folks Ken with a question.  this maybe a mute point soon enough if  I
can get the new machine up and running, but there are two strange issues with
this old clunker.  First when the machine comes on there is a fax monitor
window showing a details button.  There doesn't seem to be anything on the
screen that can be seen, and when I go to the desktop or the jaws window and
 then Alt Tab there is no fax monitor at all.  Nothing happens when you hit
 the space bar on that button.  So where is it what is it and how do I stop
 it from coming up?  Next there is a strange thing happening while surfing
a  page when the Jaws time out warning comes up.  I was looking at a blog on
 Blogspot and while arrowing down through a listing in it the jaws warned
me to  shut down or switch to thunder and when I hit OK the whole page
disappeared.  no links no text, nothing.  there is nothing I can do to  bring it
back and Thunder can't read anything unless it's on the Web-IE  browser.  On
a dial up that thing is slower than Hinds Catchup why does a  page vanish
after the warning on this machine?

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind To  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by its
constitution.
**************Looking for love this summer? Find it now on AOL Personals.