[gui-talk] installation of Firefox

Dave W kosi123 at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 18 15:05:40 UTC 2009

Actually this is becoming a pain in the buttocks.  OK, I have a link for a
invite but it is very, very long.  How do I cut and paste a link into my web
browser if it is in the middle of a paragraph?  I know how to cut and paste
the whole document but can't figure out how to just pick out certain parts.
Sorry Joel don't know much about firefox or webvisum yet.  Can't get their
whole address for visitation on my web browser.