[gui-talk] Fwd: wE4Java 0.9.13 for Window-Eyes - posted with changes to try to address install bugs

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Mon Feb 16 08:40:52 UTC 2009

From: Macarty, Jay {PBSG}
To: gw-scripting at gwmicro.com

All,

WE4Java 0.9.13 has been posted to GW Script central. This release contains a single change to the WE4Java.vbs hosted script. The script now monitors the OnStateChange event of SharedObjects in order to insure that the needed GWToolkit CheckForUpdates and VersionCompare objects are available prior to attempting to use them. On my test vista machine, the new update was detected automatically at Window-Eyes start up and the install ran successfully and initiated the setup.exe to install the jar and dll files.

I am hopeful that this update will address some of the install issues reported with the 0.9.12 release. Thanks to all for the reports!

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net
Windows Live Messenger:  internetuser383 at hotmail.com