[gui-talk] Fwd: Coming up on main menu for the week of 18 February

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Mon Feb 16 19:21:23 UTC 2009

From: Naama Erez naama at ACBRadio.org
To: spicerack spicerack at thespicerack.org

Hi everyone,
This week on Main Menu we will have a review of the HP netbook 2133, and
we
will also have part 2 of 4 of the review of the GPS system from Code
factory.
Main menu is first heard on Wednesdays at 1UTC, that's Tuesday evenings
in
the US, 8pm Eastern and 5pm Pacific on ACB Radio Mainstream
www.acbradio.org/mainstream
And don't forget, main stream is now in broadband.
You can also visit our website at
www.mainmenu.acbradio.org
Or join our Main Menu friends list by sending a blank e mail to
mainmenu-friends-subscribe at acbradio.org
So don't forget to join Chrissie for what promises to be a great show.
Sincerely,
Naama Erez
Executive producer
Main Menu