[gui-talk] DSL versus Cable

Antonio M. Guimaraes iamantonio at cox.net
Thu Feb 12 03:52:53 UTC 2009

Not sure that cable is that much more.

There are speed options, so I end up paying $35 or $40 for my internet
service with Cox.

There is FIOS from Verizon, ant it's I think much faster than anything else
out there.

For a wapping $140 a month you can have 50 mbps download, 20 mbps upload
from verizon.

See
http://www22.verizon.com/Residential/FiOSInternet/Plans/Plans.htm

Antonio Guimaraes
Shop online and support the NFB of RI at no additional cost to you.
http://www.givebackamerica.com/charity.php?b=169
Givebackamerica.org, America's Online Charity Shopping Mall