[gui-talk] DSL versus Cable

Cindy Handel cindy425 at verizon.net
Wed Feb 11 21:11:02 UTC 2009

Hi,

I don't have AT&T DSL, but I do have Verizon DSL and like it, a lot.  I've
used my laptop at my sister's house, where she has Comcast Cable, and I
really didn't notice any difference between the speed of her internet
connection and my DSL.  So, personally, I wouldn't pay the additional cost
for cable.

Cindy