[gui-talk] Opening attachment in outlook.

Ed Lain edlain at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 7 11:51:27 UTC 2009

Wayne:

When I open e-mail all I get is "zipped and attached".

I tried everything you suggested. I did find what I think is the file link
but still can't open it. I can find "open attachment" in any of my menues
only "save attachment". When I hit enter on "save attachment" that is when
something comes up, which, I prresume is the file number. Hitting the
application key does nothing.

I must be doing something wrong. Any further suggestions?