[gui-talk] Opening attachment in outlook.

wcmerritt at gmail.com wcmerritt at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 07:27:26 UTC 2009

Hi. This might help if you're in the Inbox of the message, and with
the message selected, hit the applications key. Then arrow down to the
Attachments submenu, and then just arrow to the right, you can press
enter on the attachment's name and then you're prompted to either save
or open the file. I'm pretty sure that Outlook 2003 had the "view
attachments or attachments submenu in it's application/context key
items.

Good luck,
Wayne