[gui-talk] Important Security Update for Winamp

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Thu Apr 23 06:21:50 UTC 2009

Hi Ray,

The main reason I update Winamp and other software as soon as a new
version is realeased is because I tend to be what is called a "bleeding
edger".  that is someone who likes to have the absolute latest software.
I also think security updates are important and should be installed as
soon as possible.  However I appreciate other people believe the saying
that if it isn't broke don't fix it and might be quite happy to run
older versions of software.  So the choice is up to you.

Regards Steve.

On Wed, 22 Apr 2009 19:28:48 -0500
"Ray Foret jr" <rforetjr at comcast.net> wrote:
> Interesting; but, (and this is no reflection on you Steve) I fail to see how
> these new updates to Winamp have anything to offer us directly.  Can you
> possibly shed some light on why we should bother to update from what ever
> version we now have?

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net
MSN Messenger:  internetuser383 at hotmail.com