[gui-talk] Important Security Update for Winamp

albert griffith albertgriffith at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 23 01:12:48 UTC 2009

The post sounds self explanatory.  Read it carefully and you'll hear that
it's a security update.  It's up to you if you want to be as secure as
possible.  I take the time to install security updates because I don't
believe companies develop these for the fun of it.  but it's up to you in
the long run.