[gui-talk] admin: posts out of order

Kris Hickerson khickerson at charter.net
Wed Dec 17 17:44:15 UTC 2008

Hello to all,

I would e interested to know if anyone has had this problem and, if so, is
there a fix for it.  It could be something I need to do with my settings.

Here's the problem.  After reading my e-mail sometimes when I close Outlook
Express if it receiving a message right at that time, I will loose that
message even if I immediately go back into Outlook Express.  It does not put
it in my inbox or my deleted messages.  There is, of course, no way for you
to know that a message is being received until it shows up in your inbox,
and I have had this happen a number of times over the past few years.

I will appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks much.

Kris