[gui-talk] lost message -- was: Re: admin: posts out of order

tribble lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 17 19:56:52 UTC 2008

Hi -- I have changed the subject line to match your question.
First, why are you exiting OE while a message is being received? In any
case, if a transfer is killed, OE will respond by not deleting the message
from the server, so if you try to receive messages again you may well see
it.
Second, a question: Do you have the options set to receive messages every so
many  minutes? If so, I personally always turn this off to prevent the
problem you are having. This means you will need to type control+m every
time you receive a message, but at least when it is reading you are able to
see it transferring.
If you don't turn on that option you can still hit control+m just to check
input status.