[gui-talk] jaws 9 question

tribble lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 9 07:36:24 UTC 2008

sounds like something is wrong on your screen -- I have never had the names
getting announced twice, but I have often had jaws go into a state where it
can't see the To and Cc labels in outlook express. Usually it is because my
antivirus has splashed something on the screen that jaws can't read
directly.
Sometimes I have to reboot to fix the problem, and that usually does it.
Sorry the infamous reboot is the only suggestion I have as that's what works
for me. Did you try unloading and reloading jaws?
Good luck.
--le