[gui-talk] jaws 9 question

tatyana tagrig at verizon.net
Tue Dec 9 15:12:31 UTC 2008

I reload Jaws each time when I get any problem  but it didn't help with
the  problem  in Outlook express. I also reboot a computer and  get the same
negative result.

About folder items announced twice, I had Jaws 5 working with  the same
screen settings  as  I have now, and it announced names list items only one
time. As far as I know, nothing changed with the screen before to install
Jaws 9.

Tatyana.