[Colorado-Talk] Fwd: Let's Go Shopping event Save the dates, and send to a friend! LGS4 is set!

Brittany Savage tanielizabeth21 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 27 19:16:46 UTC 2020

Come join us in our virtual mall crawl. Get all of your holiday shopping done and support your blind vendors. You won’t want to miss the deals and promotions that I will be doing.

Best,

Brittany Savage
treasurer National Federation of the Blind of Denver
Secretary National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Blind Parents Division
Mary Kay consultant
804/832/5439

Begin forwarded message: